West Belfast, Northern Ireland: What happened?
The flatiron is a small, unassuming building in the city centre.
The building was built in 1868 by the Irish families of James and Ann McLeod in a house built by their father James McLeod and wife Anna.
They left it there for 20 years before moving to Belfast.
They came to live in this house and the property was used for a small community school.
It was the last of the McLeod’s houses in the village.
The last of their properties to be built.
It has a small chapel, a church and a small cemetery.
The McLeods, in the early years, lived in this building.
It is not known what happened to it after they left it.
It sits in a garden on the outskirts of the village, and the gardens surrounding the building have been a site of activity for many years.
The flatirons house is now in a state of disrepair.
The ground floor is bare and the basement is boarded up and in a bad state.
The property is not open to the public.
There is a lack of any signage, no building plan, no plans and no signs.
In 2014, an investigation into the building’s history by the National Archives and Museum was conducted and concluded the building was not built in an approved manner and was in poor condition.
The land is owned by the McLodys, but the family have no claim on it.
The main reason the building is in such poor condition is that there was a fire in 1874.
This was caused by a fire caused by the fire at the family’s nearby farm.
The fire spread rapidly, engulfing the whole property, killing both Ann McLods, her husband and two sons, William and James.
The family was not found until the following year.
The next day, they were found dead on the ground.
They were not found in a bush, but were found in the attic of the house.
They died from exposure to the elements and the fire, which was caused when the family was living on the premises.
The house was not moved until 20 years after the fire.
There are no records of the family living there, and there is no written evidence of the property being used as a home for the Mclods.
It could be the McLeods’ last home.
It seems unlikely.
It does not fit into the current trend of development that has seen more and more properties sold and turned into apartments, shops and commercial properties.
The Flatiron is now a place of neglect.
It is an unassuming house.
It’s in a residential area.
It lacks a lot of character.
There’s a bit of a history behind it.
The building has been in the family since 1868, but it has been vacant for many generations.
Its purpose was as a small residential school.
The parents of the school, the Mcleods, were the oldest members of the community.
They had two daughters and two children.
The children would often leave the house at 6am, to go to the local school.
Their mother would stay home.
The young women were brought up by their grandmother.
They lived with their grandmother until they were 18 years old.
There was a young man, James McLodge, who lived in the house with his wife Anna and their two children, William McLeod, aged four and James McLaverty, aged eight.
James Mclaverty lived on the upper floors of the building, and would often visit his mother’s room.
It would be very difficult for him to find the time to visit the McLavery family because his mother was a housekeeper and was expected to do this for him.
In addition to the McLeslie’s children, there was another brother, William, who was born in the same house.
He was the eldest child of the parents.
He had his own father and sister, Anna and Anna, who died before William was born.
Anna died in 1883, and William died in 1886.
They moved to a home on the same street as the McLoDys in Belfast, but they lived in different homes.
The eldest son, James, died in 1890.
He went to school in Belfast with his brothers.
The oldest daughter, Anna, died shortly after.
Her son died in 1888.
Anna’s death had a profound impact on her younger brother, George.
His mother, Anna McLaignta, was one of the most important people in her family.
She was a very kind, loving woman.
She had a large family of grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Her husband died in 1897 and she had another son.
George McLairsta was an orphan, and his mother often visited him.
His father, James (who was also born in Belfast), lived with Anna and her husband.
George lived with his mother until she died in 1908.
She died in 1911.
George had two brothers